Please note that in addition to this registration there is one more requirement to prepare for the 2016-17 season. NEW THIS YEAR: Before a child under the age of 18 can play in our league, the adult responsible for registering the child MUST complete the “Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents” certification. This is a one-time, online certification course. Complete details about the certification, including where to log on, are available under the Registrations section of the MCHA website (www.mimicocanadiens.com).
Please note the following Policies and Registration Notes:
1. Registration withdrawals from MCHA before August 31 will receive a full refund.
2. Registration withdrawals between August 31 and January 30 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee and the refunded amount will be prorated.
3. Registration withdrawals will not be accepted after January 30, 2017.
4. Cheques can be mailed to 70 Wheatfield Road, Toronto, Ontario, M8V 2P6.
5. All accounts using staggered payments will have the last payment automatically processed on the credit card used at the time of registration on October 31, 2016.
6. Participants with fees owing past January 15 will have their participation suspended until payment is made.
Thank you again for registering with MCHA. See you at the rink!