- let us know via our Contact Us page
- email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register a participant, you must have an account on the registration system run by Hockey Canada. The adult responsible for registering a player must create or log in to an existing account prior to registering participants.
Note: A component of the registration process is that the adult responsible for registering a child under the age of 18 MUST complete the Respect In Sport for Hockey Canada Parents certification. There are no exceptions.
If you have an existing account and have completed the Respect In Sport course (it only has to be completed once), go to Mimico Hockey Registration.
Otherwise you should:
- Create your Hockey Canada account
- Complete the Respect In Sport course
- Return to your Hockey Canada account to register participants
You will need to complete the Respect In Sport course prior to adding participants to your Hockey Canada account.
To take the certification course go to: https://gthlparent.respectgroupinc.com/
Our rates for the 2019-2020 season are as follows:
- Mite/Tyke (2013-2015) $455 (includes weekly indoor practice)
- Novice (2011-2012) $560 (includes weekly indoor practice)
- Atom (2009-2010) $560 (includes bi-weekly indoor practice)
- Peewee/Bantam (2005-2008) $540 (includes skills sessions and seasonal outdoor practices)
Registration fee includes:
- Player jersey and socks
- Team and player photo
- Year end trophy
- Year end banquet
- Insurance for on ice activities
- Indoor and outdoor practices
Payments can be made by credit card or cheque.
Cheques to be made payable to Mimico Canadiens Hockey Association and mailed to 37 Hillside Ave, Etobicoke M8V 1S5.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact MCHA Registrar at email@example.com.
See you at Mimico Arena in September!
Policies and Registration Notes:
1. Registration withdrawals from MCHA before August 31 will receive a full refund.
2. Registration withdrawals between August 31 and January 30 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee and the refunded amount will be prorated.
3. Registration withdrawals will not be accepted after January 30, 2020.
4. Cheques can be mailed to 37 Hillside Ave, Etobicoke M8V 1S5.
5. All accounts using staggered payments will have the last payment automatically processed on the credit card used at the time of registration on October 31, 2019.
6. Participants with fees owing past January 15 will have their participation suspended until payment is made.